Saturday, November 5, 2011

Sisterhood

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants wallpaper - 2005
We made an exciting discovery the other day.... my roommates and I are the sisterhood of the traveling pants. So much so that it's kind of scary!
It all started when Asia bought some skinny jeans in West J. She looked amazing in them of course. Devin wore them a few days later and they fit like a glove. Kelly tried them on a few days later and rocked 'em. I came into the room one night and Devin and Asia handed me the pants, ordered me to try them on, and wouldn't let me leave until I did. The second I put them on and they fit they started SCREAMING and jumping up and down. Of course they had to run and get Kelly to show her.

I kid you not, these are magical Jerusalem pants! Despite our different body shapes and sizes, they fit each of us. After our discovery we got thinking about the 4 girls in the movie and realized each of our personalities were similar to one of theirs.

This discovery has caused great agony, however, because we want to watch the movie together but we don't have it out here. Sad day. But whenever I watch it I'll forever be reminded of these sweet and beautiful girls that I've been lucky enough to live with.

Alexis Bledel star as Lena in Warner Bros. Pictures' The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants: Part 2
Me=Lena
Most cautious and conservative of the 4, good listener

AMERICA FERRERA stars as Carmen in Alcon Entertainment's drama 'The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pant...
Asia=Carmen
Sassy, not afraid to speak her mind, empathetic, everyone loves her

Kelly=Tibby
A little bit of a rebel, sarcastically hilarious, supportive, brave

Photo of Blake Lively from The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (2005)
Devin=Bridget
Athletic, easy to get along with, gorgeous free flowing hair, life of the party

We all have very different personalities, but maybe that's why we get along so well. I'm all for the sisterhood. Love these girls!

1 comment:

kayden said...

katie!.. that all looks so much fun! :) i miss you can't wait to hear some awesome story's.. love ya!