Saturday, October 29, 2011

Last Day in Jordan

Roman Theater in Amman
It was really awesome... we had some people in our group who could sing well perform for us on the stage, then we all got together and sang "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" and "I am a Child of God." If you were at the very top of the theater you could still hear us clearly... the acoustics rocked.

Market place

Catie, Katie & Katie

Jordan River
Where Jesus Christ was baptized
Sang "Lord I Would Follow Thee" 
Pondered the perfect example of Christ

Thank you, Jordan. I appreciate it.

4 comments:

MegHaNE said...

ok first....you trimmed your hair, WOW!! i like!
second...i love seeing all the amazing places you are getting to visit and riding a camel AWESOME

Katie said...

It wasn't supposed to be that short!! But I ended up liking it too. Thanks :) Ya the camel was pretty great. Too bad cars were invented...

Sherrie said...

Love the Katie pictures. How do you know who is who? Looks like you need some cream for your foot. Does it hurt?

Katie said...

We had to come up with adjectives to identify ourselves so people could keep us straight, like funny katie or ping pong katie. The cracks in my heels have been there for so long that I'm just used to it now. It's all good!